Dr. Stefan Milanovic, MD, CCFP
Dr Milanovic is a Family Physician with an interest in dermatology. He currently has a family practice in West Kelowna, and offers Aesthetic Services at The De Pieri Clinic.
Since medical school, he has held a deep interest in assisting patients with dermatology needs. His focus on skin health and Aesthetic Medicine started while training in Europe as a junior in an Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Clinic.
He acquired his Doctor of Medicine Degree in Europe at the University of Belgrade School of Medicine, and then completed his Family Medicine Residency in Vancouver, British Columbia with rotations at St. Paul's Hospital.
Dr. Milanovic demonstrates a sincere interest in skin and anti-aging methods by maintaining his knowledge and learning about the newest innovative Aesthetic Medicine techniques at conferences around the world. He strives to bring back the latest and most up to date methods in injectable procedures. He listens attentively to his patients, always working to deliver superb, natural results, demonstrating his belief that ' Everyone has a unique and natural beauty that deserves to be maintained.'
Certifications and Memberships:
1) Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
2) Member of the Doctors of BC, Society of Dermatology and the Society of General Practitioners
3) Member of the Canadian Medical Association
4) In good standing as a fully licensed medical doctor with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
5) Certifications in the administration and advanced use of Botulinum Toxin, dermal fillers and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)